keep the fire burning...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Welcome Note For Myself

I didn't want to change my very first blog so I decided to add another blog instead. I admired this template so why not use it. Fire has always fascinated me and I love the color red, a perfect combination. I'd like to think I'm fiery, so I guess it applies. I love to talk, but when I talk, it is only my mind that speaks. When I write, my mind and my heart join forces. Writing was never my passion, or so I thought, but I've always kept a journal. I call it my big black notebook, because it HAD a black cover and it is big. My big black notebook is the only witness to what my heart really speaks, so its like my companion through thick and thin. When I get so happy, so brilliant, so lonely, so frustrated, so weary, so furious, I pour it all out to my trusted companion. It is my therapy, writing, I mean. I still have my big black notebook with me, minus the black cover. I have never shared it with anybody else, until now, though I was left with no choice when they decided to prowl over the pages without my knowledge. I used to get so angry when I find out that somebody has gone through its pages. There were three people who have seen what's written on it, and these three people I had to forgive, because they are the three most important people in my life. What is left of my big black notebook are a few pages, some torn. I am not giving my companion up, and neither am I giving my first blog up(I have an active blog before this, so technically, this is my second blog) It's just that I feel that I need another blog with a different feel to it. I feel that this will be my serious side... hopefully...

Labels: ,

posted by LeVamp Yigae at 12:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home