keep the fire burning...

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Poem For Isaiah



I know that you are still too small,
To understand this all.
But I want to write a poem as early as now;
And this poem, to you I endow.

An angel, a godsend, that’s what you are to me.
Watching you grow upmakes me feel so happy;
Your antics never fail to make me smile,
With that, my loneliness stays only for a little while.

You fuel my strength when I become weak,
Just by looking at you, at that face so innocent and meek.
All adversities, I will overcome for you,
Not letting anyone or anything harm you.

But as much as I want to keep you under my wings forever,
That won’t happen, no, never.
Time will come that you must carve your own path,
But of course, as always, I’ll still watch your back.

Labels: ,

posted by LeVamp Yigae at 9:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home