keep the fire burning...

Friday, August 3, 2007

On Time

Oh, how time just passes us by. Another week is nearing to an end. There are times that I lose track of the days. As every second, minute and hours pass, I am getting buried with work further and further. If the things I have to do were pieces of paper and piled on an office table, you probably won't see me on the other side. But as of the moment, what's tearing me apart is watching the Harry Potter movie or heading on home. You see, I don't have the luxury of going out too much. It's not that I can't, I just choose not too. I feel like spending too many hours here in the office is enough for me to miss my les bebes de vampire, so i'll probably just head on home. "Probably", i remember this line being used a number of times in the Pursuit Of Happyness. I like that movie. It made me realize a number of things that I should be happy about. Sometimes, I just wish that I had some "lazy days" spent with my family. Lazy days... yeah, I'd love to do that again sometime. When we would just sit in the sofa, watch a movie, then eat, then sleep, that is a perfect lazy day!

to be continued...

Labels: , , ,

posted by LeVamp Yigae at 1:16 AM

1 Comments:

i feel the same way...i feel guilty every time i spend more time here working with my blogs hehe! i just realized that "quality time" and "quantity time" with my family can make me truly happy than anything else.

August 6, 2007 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home