keep the fire burning...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Untitled

Appetizer

On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the highest) how much do you enjoy watching sports on television?

basketball, especially when my favorite team is on, 10
UFC (Universal Fighting Championships), 8
Soccer (UEFA, World Cup), 9

Soup

If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

It would be Interview With A Vampire or The Prophet, either of the two. Both of them are my favorite.

Salad

What is your favorite breakfast food?

I love food so I don't usually pick favorites. Though I'd still prefer Mama's fried rice over bread.

Main Course

Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

that would be around Php 450...
option #3. Buy pirated DVDs ...hehehe...
option #2. Buy a nice pair of shoes
option #1. Eat out and have fun at the zoo with les bebes de vampire

...option #1 is more likely to happen than the other two...

Dessert

How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

When I retire to bed, I'd probably be asleep in a minute or so...

Labels: ,

posted by LeVamp Yigae at 7:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home