keep the fire burning...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

3

Three things that scare me

1. being thrown into a cage full of lions
2. being tortured with injections
3. being left alone by les bebes de vampire

Three people who make me laugh

1. les bebes de vampire
2. my family
3. Ju Ji Hoon

Three things I don’t understand

1. why we can't reach the sky
2. why people breathe
3. why people hurt other people

Three things on my desk

1. lotion
2. phone
3. glass of water

Three things I am doing right now

1. breathing
2. thinking
3. loving

Three things I want to do before I die

1. I want to see to it that my children are happy with their life
2. Go to South Korea and marry Ju Ji Hoon
3. make the people who've hurt me suffer (jowk!)

Three things I can do

1. write
2. draw
3. keep things to myself

Three things I can’t do

1. can't sleep without teddy and spider-man
2. can't stay put in a single time, place and space (figuratively speaking)
3. can't eat fire

Three things I think you should listen to

1. me, especially when I'm signing (believe me!)
2. me, when I'm reading aloud
3. the big man up there

Three things you should never listen to

1. the voices in your head (you might be turning looney)
2. trying hard singers (they'll make your ears explode!I swear)
3. your heart (.)

Three things I would like to learn

1. how to fly a plane
2. how to convince people to vote for me when I run for presidency
3. how to be numb

Three favorite food

1. sashimi
2. pasta
3. beef

Three shows I watched as a kid

1. transformers
2. sesame street
3. batibot

Labels: , , ,

posted by LeVamp Yigae at 1:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home